PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY
This personal data processing policy is prepared in accordance to the Political Constitution provisions, Law 1581 of 2012, the Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013 and other supplementary requirements and will be applied by the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE regarding the collection, storage, use, circulation, suppression and all activities that constitute personal data processing.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF INFORMATION:
FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE
Address: 9C Street No 50-25 4th Floor, Consultories 400, 403 and 406
Phone: (2) 4878020
2. DEFINITIONS: For the purposes of the execution of this implementation policy and accordance to the legal regulations, it shall apply the following definitions:
Authorization: prior, express and informed consent of the Contractor to carry out the processing of personal data;
Privacy Notice: physical, electronic or any other format of document generated by the Responsible which is available to the Contractor for the personal data processing. In the Privacy Notice it is communicated to the Holder the information concerning the existence of information processing policies that apply, how to access them and the purpose of the treatment is intended to give personal data;
Database: organized personal data that is subject to joint processing;
Personal Data: Any information related or may be associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons;
Public Data: The data qualified as such by the mandates of the law or the Constitution and who is not a semi-private, private or sensitive. Are public, among others, the data concerning the civil status of persons, their profession or trade, the quality of merchant or public servant and those that can be obtained without reservation. By its nature, public data can be contained, among others, in public records, public documents, Gazettes and Official bulletins;
Private data: is the fact that by their intimate or reserved nature is only relevant to the holder
Sensitive data: is defined as sensitive data which affects the privacy of the Contractor or whose misuse can lead to their discrimination, such as those revealing racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership unions, social organizations, human rights or promote interests of any political party or to guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data concerning health, sexual life and biometric data;
Data Processor: natural or legal, public or private, that itself or in partnership with others, perform the processing of personal data on behalf of the controller;
Treatment Responsible: natural or legal, public or private, which by itself or in association with others, decide on the database and / or treatment of data;
Proprietor: natural person whose personal data are processed;
Treatment: Any operation or set of operations on personal, such as collection, storage, use, movement or deletion of the same data.
3. PURPOSE WITH THAT TAKES THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND TREATMENT OF THEM:
The FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE may use personal data for:
Run the contractual relationship with their customers, suppliers and employees, including payment of contractual obligations
Provide the services and / or products required by its users
Report on new products or services and / or changes in them
To assess the quality of service;
Conduct internal studies on consumer habits;
Send to physical, electronic mail, phone or mobile device, via text messages (SMS and/or MMS) or through any other similar means and/or digital communication created or to be created, business information, advertising or promotional about products and/or services, events and/or promotions of commercial nature or not of these, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, report and generally, conduct campaigns, promotions or contests commercial or advertising, developed by the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE and/or third parties.
Develop the process of selection, evaluation, and employment relationship
Support processes internal or external audit
Record the information of employees and/or retirees (active and inactive) in the databases of the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE
Those indicated in the authorization granted by the owner of the data or described in the respective privacy notice, as the case
Provide, share, send or deliver your personal data to subsidiaries, related or subordinate of FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE located in
Colombia or any other country in the event that such companies require information for the purposes herein specified.
About the data (i) collected directly at the point of security, (ii) taken from documents that provide people to security personnel and (iii) obtained from video recordings that are made inside or outside the properties of the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, they will be used for security of people, property and facilities of the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, and may be used as evidence in any type of process.
If personal data is provided, this information will be used only for the purposes herein, indicated by the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, who will not sell, license, transmit or disclose the same, unless: (i) there is express authorization to do it ; (ii) Necessary to allow contractors or agents providing the requested services; (iii) Necessary in order to provide our services and/or products; (iv) Necessary to disclose perform marketing services entities That On Behalf of the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, with other entities or agreements which Have market in September; (V) the information is relevant to a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture, or other restructuring of society; (vi) required or permitted by law. The FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, may subcontract to third parties for processing certain functions or information. When who’s it subcontracts with third parties processing personal information or personnel information is provided to third party service providers, the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, warns those third parties on the need to protect staff such information with appropriate security measures, use of prohibited the information for their that requested own purposes and is not Personal Information disclosed to others.
4. APPLICABLE TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES: The processing of personal data in the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE shall be governed by the following principles:
Principle of purpose: The Treatment of personal data collected must obey a legitimate aim, which must be reported to the Head
Principle of Freedom: The treatment can only be carried out with the consent prior, express and informed to the Contractor. Personal data may not be obtained or disclosed without prior authorization, or in the absence of legal or judicial mandate relieve consent;
The principle of accuracy or quality: The information subject to treatment must be truthful, complete, accurate, current, verifiable and understandable. The treatment is not made for partial, incomplete, split or misleading data;
Principle of transparency: In the Treatment the Titular should have guaranteed the right to get from the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE at any time and without limitation, information about the existence of data relating to him
Principle of restricted access and movement: Treatment is subject to limits deriving from the nature of personal data, the provisions of this law and the Constitution. Personal data, except public information, and the provisions of the authorization granted by the owner of the data, may not be available on the Internet or other mass media or mass, unless access is technically controllable to provide a limited knowledge communication only Holders or authorized third parties;
Safety principle: The information subject to treatment by the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE should be protected by using the technical, human and administrative measures necessary to provide security to records avoiding adulteration, loss, see, use or unauthorized access or fraudulent
The principle of confidentiality: All persons involved in the processing of personal data are obliged to ensure the confidentiality of information, even after their relationship ended with some of the work comprising the treatment.
FIRST PARAGRAPH: In the event that sensitive personal data is collected, the Contractor may refuse to authorize treatment.
5. RIGHTS OF HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE BY THE FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE: Holders of personal data by itself or through its representative and/or attorney or his successor in title may exercise the following rights in respect of the personal data are processed by the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE.
Access Rights: Under which can access personal data under the control of the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, for the purpose of consulting for free at least once each calendar month, and whenever there are changes. Policies substantial Treatment of information that encourage further consultations;
The right to update, rectify and delete: Under which may require updating, rectification and/or deletion of personal data processed, so that treatment purposes are met;
The right to request proof of authorization: except in those events in which, according to legal regulations, no authorization is required for treatment;
Right to be informed about the use of personal data; e) The right to file complaints to the Industry and Commerce Superintendence for violations of the provisions of the current regulations on the processing of personal data;
The right to require compliance with the orders issued by the Industry and Commerce Superintendence.
PARAGRAPH ONE: For purposes of the exercise of the rights described above both the holder and the person representing them must prove their identity and, if appropriate, quality under which represents the owner. PARAGRAPH TWO: The rights of minors will be exercised by persons who are authorized to represent them.
6. DUTIES OF THE FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE: All required to enforce this policy should be aware that FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE It is obliged to fulfill the duties imposed by law on the matter. Therefore, must fulfill the following obligations:
Duties when acting as responsible: (i) Request and preserve, as provided in this policy, a copy of their authorization granted by the holder. (ii) Report clear and sufficient to the holder of the collection purpose and the rights given by the authorization granted under way. (iii) Inform the owner’s request on the given personal data (iv) Processing queries use and claims made under the terms stated in this policy (v) Ensuring that the principles of accuracy, quality, safety and confidentiality in terms set out in the following policy (vi) Keep the information under the security conditions necessary to prevent adulteration, loss, consultation, use, or unauthorized or fraudulent access. (vii) Update information as needed. (viii) Rectify personal data whenever appropriate.
Duties when making treatment through a Manager (i) Provide the processor only the personal data processed, if it is previously authorized. For purposes of national or international transmission of data must sign a transfer contract of personal data or agree contractual terms as set out in Article 25 of Decree 1377 of 2013. (ii) Ensure that the information supplied to Charge treatment is truthful, complete, accurate, current, verifiable and understandable. (iii) To communicate in a timely manner the processor all the news in the data previously supplied him and take other necessary steps for the information provided this is kept current measures. (iv) Report the processor timely manner the corrections made on the personal data so it may proceed to make appropriate adjustments. (v) Require the processor, at all times, to respect the security and privacy of cardholder information. (vi) Inform the processor when certain information is under discussion by the holder, once the complaint was filed and not yet completed the respective procedure.
Responsibilities to the Industry and Trade Superintendence of (i) Inform any violations of safety codes and the existence of risk management information holders. (ii) comply with the instructions and requirements that imparts the Industry and Commerce Superintendence.
7. APPLICATION FOR AUTHORIZATION HOLDER TO PERSONAL DATA: Prior and / or time of collection of personal data, FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE request the holder authorization to perform data collection and treatment, indicating the purpose for which the data is requested, using these automated technical, written or oral means effects that conserve proof of authorization and/or unequivocal conduct described in Article 7 of Decree 1377 of 2013. Such authorization will be requested for time that is reasonable and necessary to meet the needs that gave rise to the request for information and, in any case, in compliance with the laws that govern the matter.
8. PRIVACY NOTICE: In the event that the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE cannot make available personal data of the holder of the present policy of processing information, publish privacy notice attached to this document, the text will keep it for later reference by the holder of the data and/or the Industry and Commerce Superintendence.
9. LIMITATIONS ON TEMPORARY TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA. The FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE can only collect, store, use or circulate personal data for as long as it is reasonable and necessary, according to the purposes justifying the treatment, based on the provisions applicable to the matter concerned and administrative, accounting, tax, legal and historical information. Following completion of the treatment or the purposes and subject to legal rules provide otherwise, proceed to the deletion of personal data in their possession. Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data must be retained when so required for compliance with a legal or contractual obligation.
10. RESPONSIBLE PROCESS AND PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA: The process of QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM of the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE will be responsible for meeting the requests and complaints made by the holder data in exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 5 of this policy, except as described in its literal e). For this purpose, the holder of personal data or who exercise their proxy may send your request, complaint or grievance Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com call the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE, Cali phone (2) 4878020/43/46, or file it at the following address corresponding to our offices
Street 9C No 50-25 Stage 4 Cons. 400, 403 and 406
The petition, complaint or claim shall contain the identification of the Holder, the description of the facts giving rise to the claim, address, and accompanying documents you want to enforce. If the claim is incomplete, the interested party will be required within five (5) days following receipt of the claim to remedy failures days. After two (2) months from the date of request, without the applicant submits the required information shall be deemed to have waived the claim. Should the recipient of the claim is not competent to solve, will transfer to the appropriate within a maximum term of two (2) business days and report the situation to the person concerned. Upon receipt of the completed claim be included in the database is a legend that says “claim pending” and the reason for it, within a period not exceeding two (2) business days. The legend should be maintained until the claim is decided. The maximum term to address the claim will be fifteen (15) working days from the day following the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to meet the demand within that period, it shall inform the data subject of the reasons for the delay and the date your claim will be met, which in no case exceed eight (8) working days following the expiry of the first finished.
11. DATA COLLECTED BEFORE THE ISSUANCE OF DECREE 1377 OF 2013: In accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of Article 10 of Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013 shall give notice in writing or via email to holders of personal data for purposes of to publicize this information management policy and how to exercise their rights as holders staying in the databases of the personal data from the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE.
12. CAUTIONS: In implementing the principle of security established by Law 1581 of 2012, the FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE adopt the technical, human and administrative measures necessary to provide security to records avoiding adulteration, loss, see, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
13. EFFECTIVE DATE: This Personal Data Policy was created on 27 July 2013 and comes into effect from August 19, 2013. Any changes made in respect of this policy will be informed through written statement mailed or via email.
In the event that sensitive personal data is collected, the Contractor may refuse to authorize treatment.
FUNDACION OFTALMOLOGICA DEL VALLE